Tuesday 14 July 2015

Network Marketing tips does and dont's





Here just a few of my Network Marketing tips that help me in my business



1- you want to have a daily method of operation & be consistent with inviting others in your Network Marketing Business



You want to spend 80% of your time inviting people & 20% learning your skill



2 -  learn how to drive traffic with paid advertising I find you can reach a bigger audience with this method

But it does cost money



Free traffic is great too will do another video on that soon



3- Prob one the most important skills you can learn  in Network Marketing is how to build relationships. It's so important if you learn this you will never be short of prospects ever



Try and build at least 10 new relationships a day.



Couple of No's in marketing are please don't ever just hit someone with your link



Don't just say Hi



Don't put your link on anyone else's content that's a huge no no



There is 3 people I follow closely



Matt Morris

Simon chan

Pyjama bosses



I wish you huge success in your business

Chase your dreams and go get what you desire



P.s to  work with me contact me on

Jobyboughey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment