Friday 13 September 2019

Recovering From Trauma - An update 007





Recovering From Trauma - An update  007

https://youtu.be/7w-KP3ulwsI



An update to my journey and recovery after my car accident, I have good news and looks like my insurance is finally moving ahead and can close the case up.

Dealing with the insurance companies has left me very stressed and was causing major panic attacks every time I had to speak to them, leaving me with significant anxiety.

Hopefully, now this will allow me to move forward on my journey and can help calm the stress and worry I have been going through.

No matter what you might be going through, stay strong and positive, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

I truly believe that the pain and trauma I went through will reflect back in a positive light and propel me forward in my life.

I have many things in my life now all falling back into place and i feel good and starting to feel really strong in my mind again.

To read the full story come over to my website https;//jobyboughey.co

Watch out for my new podcast OVERit coming soon

Follow me on social media @jobyboughey




#recoveringfromtrauma #jobysjourney #gettingoveranxiety #OVERit

No comments:

Post a Comment