Monday 16 September 2019

Trauma Recovery 008 - Starting A fast





Over the last eight weeks, I have been on a  journey to recovery from a significant accident that caused substantial trauma.



 To say it has been wild, like an up and down rollercoaster, but I am starting to feel a lot better, and this is hopefully the tail end of my anxiety, and I am on the road to good health again.



To update you all, I have still not had documentation from the insurance company yet, even though they said last Thursday it would be complete, so that is a little disappointing.



Dealing with insurance companies has been the worst part of this recovery; it has been very stressful and draining.



Hopefully, we will see some movement this week, but I will keep you posted.



Over the last week or so I have been preparing myself to start a fast, I previously mentioned this is one of my videos.



Fasting has vast benefits for your health, dietary, immune system and helps clears out all the crap in your body.



I have been fasting for a few years now, but not conducted one for a while. I get great benefits from fasting, as it gives me more energy and lifts me spiritually as well.



fasting really does give you a spring in your step, and I will keep you posted along my journey, I am not sure how long I will fast for this time, but I have completed four days as my most extended period in the past.



Have you fasted before, or planning too?

What benefits did you get if done in the past? 



Please drop me a comment below, would love to hear about your journey too.






No comments:

Post a Comment